Security turnstiles: the solution for pedestrian control
Security turnstiles are often installed at amusement parks, swimming pools, business parks and other places with high foot traffic. A security turnstile is an efficient way to control this pedestrian flow.
Our security turnstiles are available in different formats:
- Single security turnstile: access for 1 pedestrian
- Double security turnstile: 2 single security turnstiles next to each other
- XL security turnstile: access for pedestrians with a shopping trolley or baby carriage
- XXL security turnstile: provides access to several pedestrians at the same time
- Single security turnstile with bicycle passage
All our security turnstile are sandblasted, metallized and finished with a thermoset polyester coating in a RAL color of your choice.
Do you have a question about our turnstiles? Don't hesistate to contact us.
Our single security turnstile (120° Ø1500) is the perfect way to control access to your premises. Only one person at a time can enter.
Single security turnstile
A double security turnstile consists out of two single turnstiles placed next to each other. Instead of just one person, it allows two people to go through the turnstile simultaneously. The bars on the turnstile are placed in such a way that they do not touch the other turnstile. This saves space.
Double security turnstile
The large security turnstile (120° Ø2700) gives free passage to pedestrians in one direction, even if they have a shopping trolley or wheel chair.
Large security turnstile
When you're part of a company or domain with many employees coming by bike, this security turnstile is what you need.